Consultative Selling Skills provides a powerful roadmap for a successful, need-based dialogue.
Critical Issues Facing Sales:
- Raising the quality of sales calls with your clients to make them more productive
- Sellers must approach informed buyers with insight that adds value to the conversation
- Discovering client’s needs and linking these needs persuasively with your solutions
- Resolving objections and resistance in a client-focused manner
- Closing effectively in order to move the deal forward
Cosine’s Consultative Selling Skills Helps Sales People to Effectively Execute their Sales Conversations
Cosine’s Consultative Selling Skills solutions takes an in-depth look at the critical structure of a sales call or client meeting and provides a powerful roadmap for a successful, need-based dialogue. The program provides participants with two “sales roadmap” tools, the Consultative Selling Framework and Cosine’s Six Critical Skills to enable salespeople at every level to more effectively execute their sales conversations. The Consultative Selling Framework provides salespeople with a consistent, repeatable process for conducting an effective sales dialogue. The Six Critical Skills fuel and support the Framework, empowering salespeople to leverage their technical excellence and use every sales skill available to open more doors, better understand client needs, and close more deals.
- Dramatically improve the quality of sales calls by bringing organization-wide consistency and discipline to how sales calls are prepared for, structured, and executed
- Drive revenue and business performance by helping increase close ratios for new clients and expand business for existing clients
- Take the critical attribute in your organization that every salesperson has in common – communication – and add a consultative process, language, and structure for interacting with clients and executing a “more perfect” sales call
- Develop skills in building rapport during sales that encourages clients to more openly and honestly share information about their needs, competitors, pricing, decision criteria, and other information critical to winning business.
- Provide a questioning strategy to more effectively uncover client needs and enable product positioning that is strategic and client-focused
- Apply a four-step Model to resolve any objection
- More confidently ask for the business
Similar to all of Cosine’s sales training programs, content for consultative selling training is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople, their managers, and executive management
Available through 1-2 day classroom delivery (Cosine-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.